Thursday, September 19, 2019

Sweet Moments of my son Aiyan Black

Dear All,

Taken Few Photo Snaps of my Son Aiyan Black. Every moment is precious. I just want to record in my blog so that I can always view those snaps were ever I go. Thank you god, I enjoyed the real parenthood.

Love,
Shyam 



While purchasing first car to Aiyan. It was heavy rain outside and bought it from a cycle shop located near Ratna Residency Hotel near variety hall road, coimbatore

During Demo

Shopping at Megamart, Avinashi Road

Shopping Fun

enjoyed this photo and kept as dp few times in my whats app

This snap is in our Dindigul House




I like this photo much

This photo also.. While he was very naughty and played much.. this snap was taken





First Mottai












This profile picture earned more than 400 likes in my FB page

At Coral Roselin Apartment, Ganapathy




Aiyan Black First day to School. Photo Taken in Einstein Public School, Ganapathy

At Krishna Tiffen Room, Pappanaickenpalayam, Coimbatore

Quick snap

At Valar Kongunaatusamayal, Racecourse


During Flim Visit during Nerkondapaarvai movie at Prozone Mall, Saravanampatti

At Delhi

First time rice feeding to Aiyan Black at Guruvayoor. After having a great dharsan, we took this photo before we started to Coimbatore

No comments: